Phone: (972) 810-0161
Fax: (972) 810-0162
Email: Email me
Milton W. Colegrove, Jr. practices in the areas of estate planning, asset protection, real estate, probate and guardianships.
He is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Finance with an emphasis in real estate. Milt graduated Cum Laude from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law where he was also a member of the law review.
Milt has been married for over thirty years. Together they have four children. He has been a Certified Financial Planner and was formerly a Vice President and Branch Manager of one of the oldest and largest surety and fidelity bond companies in the United States.
Memberships and Affiliations: Wealth Counsel. Licensed in all state courts of Texas. Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Wills & Trusts
- Business Formation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Title Insurance
- Off-site General Counsel – Businesses
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2005
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, 1998
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Law Review: Texas Wesleyan Law Review, 1998
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1982
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Colony Chamber of Commerce, 2004 – 2006
- Board Member
Past Employment Positions:
- CNA Surety (formerly Western Surety), Vice President, 1983 – 2002
Pro Bono Activities:
- Greater Lewisville Cares, 2003 – 2007
- Title Insurance Company
- Past Municipal Judge, City of the Colony
- Alpha Kappa Psi